Introducing the “Aero 6 Week Wellness Challenge”
Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth. "...a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.".
This Challenge is more than just losing weight or body fat, this will be a 6-week Program focused on teaching and applying the fundamentals of combining Physical Activity, Nutrition and a Mentality that will help us live a Healthier, Longer and more Fulfilled life.
Who is this for? This is for the first 25 Aero Members to sign up and a Cap of 10 Close Friends or Family members. Registration will be a First Come First Serve Basis. This Challenge will be capped out with 35 Participants (25 Aero Members and 10 Non-Aero Members)
When? April 1st-May 11th.
What’s the Challenge? The Challenge will be a Points based system based on a variety of factors including but not limited to; Weekly challenges, Attendance, Total inches lost and more. **All Details will be covered during the Kick-Off Meeting. Winners will be announced Sunday May 12th.
What Can I win? Although this Challenge is bigger than Winning Money or a Trophy, we want to reward those that commit and make the most improvement over the 6-week period. There will be cash prizes for 1st and 2nd place and a possible 3rd place. Cash prizes will be announced at the Kick-Off Meeting.
Non-Aero Members=$200. This includes a mandatory 1 hour One on One Assessment with Coach Lainie Ortiz and a 6-week unlimited Aero Fit Membership and **Up to 2 Adults CrossFit Classes a week**. (**Once approved by Lainie**)
What is included?
• All participants will have access To Wodify where you will be able to track your food intake and have it reviewed and given feedback throughout the program.
• A one on one Baseline assessment and a Final Assessment
• Unlimited access to Aero-Fit (A new Class is being added!!)
• A weekly newsletter that will include the weekly challenge as well as information on a different concept each week that will help guide you in your Wellness Journey.
• There will be a private Facebook group where recipes and other information will be shared.
• Registration opens Monday 3/18 and closes Saturday March 30th at 11:00 AM
• There is a mandatory Kick-Off meeting. We have 2 dates and times to choose from. (Friday March 29th at 11:00-12:00 or Saturday March 30th at 11:00-12:00)
• There will be no late entries allowed.
• All Wellness Challenge Participants will receive a significant discount on Personal Training with Coach Lainie ($60 per 1 Hour)
• Non-Members will have 4 Options to meet with Lainie for yourMandatory One on One Assessment.
o Monday April 1st at 10:00 AM and Monday April 1st at 5:30 PM
o Tuesday April 2nd at 10:00 AM and Tuesday April 2nd at 5:30 PM
• Contact Josh or Lainie for more information or questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 813-843-8058